I really dunno what to say. Saat ini, gua baru balik dari rumah, setelah 7 bulan ga pulang sejak libur corona, dan hanya di rumah 4 hari aja. Padahal, dikosan pun gaada kegiatan yg mendesak banget, magang pun belum jelas mulainya kapan. But somehow, gua ngerasa harus hidup sendiri, belajar ngatur hidup gua lagi. Sampe kapan gua dari bangun ampe tidur harus di gerakin sama ortu? Gimana bisa kehidupan gua dikosan sama di rumah beda? Gua masih mau belajar, bikin timeline buat hidup harian gua, punya pola hidup yg teratur sendiri, that's how i define hidup mandiri. Many mistakes i've done for this past 3 years, and i feel sooooooo fckn bad. I really dunno what to say, mungkin agak private untuk di share, but i don't really care. I've got to replan my next projects, i've got to try harder to get the better version of me.
Its been forever since the last time I write something. Not that I hate it, its just, I dunno why I didn't write for this whole time. I might get some mistakes in my grammar but I don’t care btw haha. After about 4 years, I finally write again. Man, this 4 years change a damn lot of things than I ever imagine. How can I have my own family in this 4 years lol. Theres soooooooo many wrongs I've done, some of it were so huge that it changes me forever. Yes, I'm not the same as old me u guys seen in my previous writings. And also so many many good things happen, thanks to Allah. My wife, although we fights a lot lol, but it happens in marriage right? And my precious son, man I never imagine how big a son will change ur life, and I love it lol. Even in this 4 years I already have son and he already go to school lmaooo. At this very time, its his 3rd day going to school, so he still cries a lot. And also, finally I live in my childhood city, Tegal, and working at my previous scho...
Comments
Post a Comment