Its been forever since the last time I write something. Not that I hate it, its just, I dunno why I didn't write for this whole time. I might get some mistakes in my grammar but I don’t care btw haha. After about 4 years, I finally write again. Man, this 4 years change a damn lot of things than I ever imagine. How can I have my own family in this 4 years lol. Theres soooooooo many wrongs I've done, some of it were so huge that it changes me forever. Yes, I'm not the same as old me u guys seen in my previous writings. And also so many many good things happen, thanks to Allah. My wife, although we fights a lot lol, but it happens in marriage right? And my precious son, man I never imagine how big a son will change ur life, and I love it lol. Even in this 4 years I already have son and he already go to school lmaooo. At this very time, its his 3rd day going to school, so he still cries a lot. And also, finally I live in my childhood city, Tegal, and working at my previous school bruhhhh, it feels weird and funny at the same time. My concerns rn is how to get a stable life, how can I rise my income, and life w my family without someone can interfere it.
I have a dream, that we could do anything we want, go anywhere we want, but to get to that point, I should have a lot of money rightttt. I might be opening my first ever food stall near my home, so I can have an extra income, even though I work a lil bit too much I think haha. Anyway, this might be my new stage of life, and also I might be writing a lot after this, so I just wanna praise Allah, and thanks to u guys, and anyone that helped me to get to this point. I have done soo many mistakes, sometimes I think I don’t deserve to live anymore, but thinking about the life and chance Allah gave me, my own family I love, I feel I have to grind harder, I have to make it, my dream has to be happen someday, then I could go with my smile wide open insya Allah. Anyways, see u guys later, its just a new chapter of my writings journey! Maybe sometimes I'll write something insightful hopefully lol, bye!

Comments
Post a Comment